Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I started a list...

This is a list of bands and plays I have seen in London thus far. I keep forgetting and thought I had better write it down so that I could remember most of it.

The bands:
Modest Mouse - Royal Albert Hall
The Decemberists - Royal Festival Hall
Stars - Scala and Koko
Broken Social Scene - Scala
Billy Bragg - Roundhouse
The Go! Team - Electric Ballroom
Lucky Soul - 100 Club
Daniel Johnston - Union Chapel
Shins - Hammersmith Apollo
Ryan Adams - Hammersmith Apollo
Portishead (yet to see)
The Panics (yet to see)
Stupid Wilco cancelling *shakes fist*
[It felt like a lot more - but I can't remember. It felt like I was always waiting for tickets to be delivered on a Saturday morning.]

And for the plays:
Wicked (twice)
The Lion King
Billy Elliot
39 Steps
Little Shop of Horrors
In Celebration
Equus
Globe Plays; Merchant of Venice, Othello, Love's Labour Lost
Les Miserables
The Drowsy Chaperone
Spamalot
The Woman In Black
Avenue Q (twice)
Lady Be Good
Jersey Boys (Next week, preview performance, so amazingly glad to be getting to see it before I leave)


Pretty good job methinks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just. so. jealous.


apparently elton john is coming to broome....

still got a way to go to match your list!

Anonymous said...

Sounds fabulous-probably more than a lot of people see in a lifetime.